Thursday, November 02, 2006

Digital art by Trisha Edwards


Patty Jo (Friel) Edwards is doing some fiction writing but is also creating digital art like the piece shown here.

Here’s the story from Trisha:

In addition to plugging away at a Fantasy fiction novel in my free time, I've also taken up creating digital art. A couple of my pieces will soon be displayed in Erewhon Gallery which is above the Northside on Main Street in Akron.

I've been working on them for the Akron Art Museum's Annual Gallery Hop that takes place on November 9-12 and for Erewhon's Holiday Open House on the 11th of November from 7pm-10pm. I will, more than likely, be at Erewhon between those times to answer any questions anyone has about my art.

I've included a render of one of the pieces that will be displayed. It's titled 'Divine Blessing.' It's a picture of a female paladin and her warhorse bathed in divine light. A much bigger framed version of this picture will be in the gallery. I also have a couple more pictures that I need to get framed yet. Hopefully, I'll get them finished before the 9th! [Click on the photo to enlarge.]

If anyone is interested in finding out more about Erewhon Gallery, they can visit www.erewhonart.com I hope to have my own website completed in the near future... www.amberstar.net It's in the construction stage right now.

Trisha Edwards
Information Systems Analyst
tedwards@actionlink.com

2 comments:

PJ Friel said...

Thanks, Uncle Harry!

michele said...

Thank you uncle Harry
,We wish you and your family a Marry Christmas and a happy new year ..
From the Liggett family