Monday, April 16, 2012

My family in the 1940 census


This is the just-released 1940 census page which lists my family. We lived on McKee Road in Mill Twp., Tuscarawas County, Ohio.  McKee Road was the corporation limits of Dennison, Ohio.  

Our famly:
Liggett, Harry D., head, age 44, born Ohio, foreman Ohio Power Co.
Lillian, M., wife, 41, born W.Virginia
William F., son, 21, son, born  W. Vrginia
Betty, daughter, 18, born Oho
Wilma M., daugher, 16, born Ohio
Harry D.C., son, 10, born Ohio
Bilderback, William, father-in-law, 72, born Pennsylvania

My parents lived in Collier, WV, when they were first married. My mother and brother William were born there.  Living with the family in 1940 was my grandfadther, William Bilderback

Mary Morgan, 68, lived on one side. On the other side was Ben Fox, 30, a miner, wife Harriet, 31, daughters Alma,10, Joan, 5, and son Robert, 6 months.

No comments: