Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hombre sends photos from Jerusalem

















The Gate Beautiful at left and a
rabbi at the Wailing Wall




The Rev. Hombre Liggett sent back a couple of photos from Jerusalem. One is the Gate Beautiful where Peter and John healed a crippled beggar (See Acts 3: 2-10) and the other is of a rabbi at the Wailing Wall.

Here is Hombre’s note to his mother.

Hello mom,

I love you so very much. I am rather emotional. Yesterday we walked around Old City Jerusalem. I was at King David's grave, the gate called Beautiful, the Wailing Wall, the Mount of Olives...and the list goes on an on.

I did include a picture of the wailing wall when I email Marci. I will include a picture with this email of the Gate called Beautiful. This is where Peter and John healed the crippled begger, and another picture of a Jewish Rabbi at the wailing wall.

I love you.

Hombre

No comments: